UPSC recruitment 2022 notifications for all job seekers will be available on our website. This UPSC Jobs for freshers and experienced candidates are posted in Jobkarlo. You can Find official notifications and direct link to apply for all the latest notifications here. Candidates who are looking for career opportunities in Union Public Service Commission may explore the latest UPSC recruitment 2022 notification instantly from the website. Applicants who desire to apply for the UPSC recruitment 2022 Notification.Interested applicant’s can find educational qualification, age limit, application fee to apply All the information like will be made available for you below, before applying for this recruitment, applicants must read the official notification also.
UPSC is a Constitutional Body under Article 315-323 Part XIV Chapter II of the Constitution of India to discharge their duties, functions and obligations assigned under Article 320. The UPSC conducts various examinations in accordance with the Rules of examination as notified by the Government of India in a just, fair and impartial manner for making a merit based selection and recommendation of candidates for various Group A and Group B Services of the Govt. of India
Candidates who are interested in the post of Union Public Service Commission New Recruitment 2022, can apply online for The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) under the Ministry OF Home Affairs released the notification for 25 Assistant Director Officers posts from 28th April 2022 to 14th May 2022.
Name of the Posts
No of Post
Start Date of Application – 28/04/2022
Last Date of Application – 14/05/2022
Application fees of UPSC recruitment 2022 will be Free For Everyone.All Categories Students Can Apply For Free.
Candidate Must Have done Degree/Post Graduation in any Discipline from Recognised Institutes.
Consider Age Limit :-
Candidates age must lies between 25 to 35 years of age.For More Relaxation on Different Categories Read Notification Carefully.
The Examination Branch of the Commission conducts various direct recruitment Examinations and departmental examinations. The Examination process includes the activities like publication of the Examination Notice on the basis of the rules of the Examination notified by the Government , accepting the online application form from candidates, arrangement of examination at various centres across the country etc.. The application forms are invited through online mode only.
How to Apply for SI Recruitment 2022:-
- First go to the official website of UPSC.
- Select the post and read the whole notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form & Properly Check.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents & Certificates.
- Free For Everyone.
- Lastly Submit the application.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR FILLING IN ONLINE APPLICATIONS(Taken From Upsc Official)
• The Commission invites applications for all its examinations on the online mode. Candidates are required to log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATIONS”.
• Candidates are required to apply online after going through the detailed instructions given as and when online applications are invited from the candidates simultaneously with the Notification of an examination.
• Online application can be filled in and submitted in the web portal of the Commission within the last date of submission of applications as mentioned in the Examination Notice.
• Applicants are advised to go through the detailed instructions given at the time of inviting of online applications by the Commission to ensure that their applications are not rejected due to avoidable reasons.
• Online Application consists of two parts: Part-I and Part-II.
• RID is Registration ID, which is generated by the system when the applicant completes Part-I registration of his application. Candidates should note down the RID for future references.
• After completing the process of filling in Part-I of the online application, the candidates are required to fill in Part-II of the online application process, which consists of three steps viz. Payment of Examination Fee (if applicable), uploading signature and photograph and choice of Examination centre.
• After completion of the Part-I and Part-II of the online application process, a candidate is to submit his/her RID No. and Date of birth and click at the SUBMIT button to complete the entire application process.
Guidelines for filling the online Detailed Application Form (DAF)(Taken From Upsc Official)
Candidates qualified on the basis of the result of the written part of the Examinations/Preliminary Examinations are required to fill the Detailed Application Form ONLINE.
A. Candidates are advised to read carefully the Rules of the Examinations, which include conditions of eligibility etc. as published in the Gazette of India and available on link www.upsc.gov.in / Detailed Application Form for Examinations.
B. Read the following instructions before filling up the online Detailed Application Form.
HOW TO APPLY:
a. Candidates must fill up and submit Online Detailed Application Form by using the website www.upsc.gov.in.
b. Candidates should ensure that all columns should be filled in correctly. No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the online Detailed Application Form.
1. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the written part of the Examinations have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form (DAF) at the website www.upsc.gov.in.
2. Candidates will be required to create registration accounts by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
3. On the registration module, Name (as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary examination certificate), Roll Number (in six digit format) and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate) and e-mail address are to be provided.
4. (a) All the fields are compulsory.
(b) Candidates should ensure that they have provided a valid and an active e-mail address in the e-mail address field as the login credentials will be sent to the respective registered e-mail addresses provided by the candidates.
5. After clicking the submission button, the candidates will get a message on their screen, clearly mentioning the name and e-mail that they have been registered and a password will be sent to the candidate’s e-mail address.
6. After this, the candidates’ will be required to go back to the website (http://www.upsc.gov.in) and log in into the login module with their Roll Number (six digit numbers) along with the password.
Apply Online:-Click Here
Notification Download:-Click Here
Thanks a Lot Guys,We Think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest Posts/Vacancies.If you have any Doubts or Need Any extra Information related to this UPSC Post comment below,We will Help You Surely.Because our First Priority is to Help Student so that they can Achieve there Goals/Aims/Jobs easily by our Site,Thank You, Hope You Liked & Get the Easiest Way to Find the Jobs Posts on Our Website.